Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day E-Card

So this is the FUNNIEST thing I think I have ever seen. It's a Mother's Day E-Card at Hallmark.com. I greatly encourage you ALL to look at this and to send it on to your mother. It costs a buck if you want to do it that way but I'm going to cheat and just send her the link to it.
It's a card of "What Mom Hears." It's these two little characters who say something in the most darling way and then you get to hear what Mom hears. lol It's so funny. All you have to do is click on the different colored flowers that are on the side of the card. One side says "We Say" and on the other is says "Mom Hears." Copy/paste the URL below into your browser, or you can just click on it, and I promise you'll love what you see!

No comments: