Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Peacoat

So if anyone is looking for a Peacoat for a good price, you need to go to Rue21! They have a bunch all between $30-$35. I've been looking for one for FOREVER but they've all cost $60 and up. I'm so excited about this. I had my mom get me one because there isn't a Rue21 anywhere in Idaho and she was in Logan (which I knew there was one there). Only problem is, now she wont send it to me. It's supposed to be for Christmas but it get's kinda cold in Rexburg sooner than later. Yet she still says I can wait and really get it for Christmas. What do you think? Should she go ahead and send it so I can actually use it? Or should I wait 3 MONTHS before I get it.

3 comments:

Malone and Brittany said...

Definitely wait for Christmas! It's not 3 months anyway, it's only 2 1/2 months!

Cindy said...

You should wait. She bought it, she gets to decide...hehehe.

Unknown said...

Poor Ashley. You're lucky that she doesn't do Epiphany. That's not until January!