Hey everyone. So if you have already looked at the pictures, you can tell that Jesse and I went to Yellowstone last weekend (Saturday Oct. 16). We had TONS of fun and were quite surprised at how beautiful it really is up there. We both just thought that it was like the rest of the west. Dead, nothing, with the exception of Old Faithful blowing its top every 90 minutes. But instead we found mountains, tons of other geysers (one that smelled so badly of rotten eggs we could hardly stand it), snow, wildlife, and tons of tourists. We didn't go around the entire park. We just stayed to the south-western part. But look below the pictures, again if you've already looked, and you'll see I have captions now. Yay! I would definitely recommend for anyone to go if they get the chance. It's a beautiful place to see where the true beauty of nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment