Monday, October 19, 2009

Yellowstone

Don't worry!!! It's only Hot Chocolate!

Our first peak of Yellowstone



I thought the river looked pretty so I took a picture...

We saw a guy fishing so we thought he deserved a picture too...

This picture was taken for my father.
But anyone in the Nelson family should understand
what I mean when I say,
"One sharp-toothed buzzard, sitting in a dead tree!"

We found our Christmas Tree =]


This was one of the geysers that made a little waterfall
down the rock and into the river.
And the steam in the background isn't even half of the size of the geyser!

IT'S A BEAR! RUNAWAY!!! hehehe



my little snowman =]

We really didn't see a bear, but we saw these elk
that were on the side of the road...and still alive!

So at this point we were actually following a trail next
to the waterfall...but we went off the trail...and on purpose.
It was really pretty in the woods. But we didn't go too far cause
we got chicken and didn't want to run into any bears.


Big Watafalla

So we actually took a different route home
and went through the Teton Mountains.

No comments: