Friday, December 12, 2008

Art Work

So these are my Art projects that I had to do for my finals in my Drawing 110 (required for Art major) and Art 2D (anyone can take) class. The first two are for my Art 2D class. And last 2 are for Drawing 110. The first I had to do at home and the second I had to do in class.



Red Dogwood Flowers
(pastels)
Dogwood trees are my favorite!
I had a picture that I was looking at in
order to do this picture.


Chocolate War
(pen/ink & watercolor)
I came up with this during church
believe it or not. I asked Meghan what I should
draw and she said Candy Cane. Then Keshia started talking
about chocolate covered cinnamon bears! So this is what I
came up with! Direct inspiration! And whoever
said drawing in church was bad! ;D



Like a Rock
(still life pencil rendering)
Definitely not my best. I wouldn't even be
offended if you said you couldn't tell they are rocks! lol.



Lantern
(still life pencil rendering)
I don't really have a title for this one.
I've just always referred to it as my lantern drawing.
Also not my best but I finished it at 5:30 a.m. the
morning before it was due. lol.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow! That is impressive! I had no idea you were so talented and so many areas!