Monday, December 15, 2008

Pray for my Grandma!

Hey everyone! I would just like to ask everyone to pray for my Grandma. She is having a hard time right now and needs all the help she can get. She had a heart attack the weekend after Thanksgiving and last night she was having severe chest pains and was immediately taken to the ER where they sent her to the hospital in Ogden again. If you want to read about more details you can go to my sister's blog and read about it here. My sister talks about how she would want at least one of her children to know their great-grandma. As for me, I just wish that my Grandma can at least see me married. I never thought that would be something I would have to worry about. I know that I'm still only 18 and that I have a long time before I have to start worrying about marriage but still. Grandma has always been a part of my life. I've never been extremely close to her but lately every time that I've come down to visit Logan, I've always tried to get her flowers. Even if I just go and visit for a couple of minutes before I have to leave again. I would like to get to know her more and be closer to her.

No comments: