Friday, December 5, 2008

Couches and the Floor

Why is it that sleeping on the couch and on the floor is so comfortable at times? Especially at 4 in the morning? For the past three nights I have literally either slept on the couch or floor in the front room.Take last night for example. Last night I slept on the floor and Meghan fell asleep on the couch after staying up with the roomies blogging and surfing the internet. You know just your average night of procrastinating bed. Whenever I woke up my roommates were in the front room with me but they weren't asleep. They were busy going about their day like normal while I'm laying there with my face planted into my makeshift hoodie-pillow fast asleep in the middle of the floor. If I hadn't woken up to Brianna reading her paper to Meghan I think I would've stayed there for a lot longer. I even heard that Stacia took pictures of us. Oh the horror!

No comments: