Oh my goodness I flipping LOVE Photo Shop. Or at least in my case programs that you can download for FREE off of the internet that does practically the same thing. And so far I've gone through 3 different programs and I've finally found one that is almost EXACTLY like Photo Shop. It is called Gimp! No joke. It's amazing. All you have to do is Google it (of course) and you should be able to find it no problem. Personally I still like the actual thing, but I can now live until I can earn enough money to buy Photo Shop. Terra is actually the one who told me about it and bless her soul for doing so. I haven't really messed with it until tonight. But now you can see what I have created as my major picture on my blog. Please everyone tell me what you think!!! And for those who want to try it out I say go for it! It's SO much fun!
1 comment:
Brilliant!!!! The photo is amazing!!! Glory Glory Hallelujah! And you were an answer to prayers...I too was looking for a photoshop alternative! (Can you believe how over priced that program is??) So this is great!!! Can't wait to try it for myself.
Post a Comment