So I know it's been a ridiculously long time since I've posted and I'm sorry. I've just frankly been busy lately with running around to other people's houses, the hospital to visit Grandma, and just seeing everyone that needs to be seen.
But Christmas was great! I loved it and I loved being with my family. Santa didn't cover the presents this year which was quite shocking because in my family, Santa doesn't wrap presents, he puts our presents in a nice pile somewhere in the room with our stocking next to it and then covers everything with sheets and blankets. But like I said, Santa didn't do that this year AND he even wrapped some. I was so shocked! My mom told me that Santa was going to wrap all of them, but I'm glad he didn't or else my childhood memories of Christmas would have been ruined. (Ok maybe not to that extent but that's just not how Christmas is suppose to happen for me). So Christmas morning I walk downstairs from my room, walk into the front room and BAM! There are my presents. It's a good thing I didn't have my contacts in or my glasses on or else who knows what would have happened. Needless to say I immediately turned around and ran back up the stairs because in our family, if you peek then you're the last to get your presents and that's the last thing that I wanted to happen. lol.
As the day and morning progressed we went to Terra's where the siblings that were still in town, got together and had our annual Christmas Breakfast. We also got to talk to Bryce on the phone and that was really exciting. He sounds like he is doing good. Can anyone believe he has been out for nearly a year now? So weird. After we got done at Terra's we finally went back to Brit's and opened our presents from Santa. I got some really nice stuff which I am sure I will enjoy very much. Namely a camera and a web cam! After having fun with our presents and enjoying them we then went to Jaron's to goof off for a bit. We got to talk to Craig while we were there and Craig sounds really good too. He sounded like his normal goofy self. lol He was disappointed when I told him that I didn't have anything for him to say in Spanish. After we left Jarons' we went to Rachel's for dinner. Johnny made turkey and it was sooo good. I love Johnny's turkey. I was so full after that. lol But that was my Christmas holiday.
1 comment:
I soooo missed my sisters and family this year, even though Olivia & Co came this Summer. I miss family Christmas. Especially with your family. Soooo fun. Glad you got to have the whole clan around. I bet your mom & dad were silly happy/smiley. You're good. Please, please, please come down!!!!
Post a Comment