So I figured that this event is worth blogging about so here it goes.
I missed my Biology Final the other day. Yup that's right. I didn't take it! I didn't take a 140.5 point test. But it wasn't my fault.
I was in the library being a good student and studying my butt off when a friend started talking to me. It's a good thing she started talking to me though because she made me realize that I wasn't really for sure when the Testing Center or the Smith building (you can take tests there too if they are online like my bio test) closed. So I looked online and it said they gave the last test out at 3:30 and closed at 4:30. Well when I discovered this news it was 4:00! I quickly threw my stuff together all while saying "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!" After saying my profane words I told my friend good bye and ran over to the Smith building. I actually passed some people who are in my class too. When I got to the door it was LOCKED!!! So I quickly ran as fast as my short legs can go all the way to the Testing Center and their door was locked TOO!!! Of all the nerve right?
So in a bit of a panic and downfallen state I called Mom and told her the terrible news. Right now let me just testify of the love I have for my parents. Mom didn't blow up at me or anything when I told her I just received a zero on my final or that I probably now have an F in the class but she quickly advised me to call my teacher and try to get a hold of her. If not, then if anything, "This too shall pass" and I'll be home in a week!!! I love how understanding and loving my parents are. They truly are amazing.
But I did as my mom told me. I called my teacher and left her a message with all of my vital information and I emailed her the exact same thing. So cross your fingers and pray that I will still be able to take my Biology final! If I don't, then thinking on the positive side, this was one less test I had to take right?
1 comment:
Yet another reason to not got to BYU. Hehe, just kidding. I hope you got it all worked out!
Post a Comment