Thursday, December 11, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

Guess what everyone! I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW!!! WOO!!! I'm so excited. I can hardly wait to be able to sit and do nothing. No tests, homework, assigned reading or nasty stuff like that to worry about. I'm so ready to be able to read something for F U N ! I plan on reading Brisingr (the newest Eragon book), Fablehaven, possibly Twilight, and The Wheel of Time again over the break and oh so much more! I was actually sitting in the apartment one day and I got so excited because I was thinking of the books that I could read!!! How nerdy is that? I feel like Bell in Beauty in the Beast when the Beast shows Bell the library. (hint to those who may have me for Christmas, but I LOVE Beauty and the Beast ;D).

But for those who would wish to know my traveling plans for my return home trip I will be leaving Rexburg tomorrow (Friday Dec 12) hopefully no later than 6 because there is supposed to be snow coming in at 7 and continuing through Saturday. I'll be bringing my roommate Meghan down with me too. lol We barely fit all of our stuff and junk in my car thanks to the magical packing powers of Keshia. Now that girl knows how to pack! Anyway, we'll be arriving in Logan around 9 and be staying the night at Brittany's (most likely) and then be leaving for Ely, Nevada Saturday morning with mommy dear! We'll be dropping Meghan off in Salt Lake where her brother will pick her up and then take her to Provo. Other than that I'll be in Ely until either next Tuesday or until Christmas Eve. Depends on if my grandma needs my moms help (she's recouperating from a mild heart attack she had last weekend). But there are my plans. Other than all of that I now get to start the job hunt and being bored =D


Oh and for those who keep up with my blog, I was still able to take my Biology Final on Monday. I took it after pulling an all-nighter Sunday night to finish Art work. So needless to say I got a C and I'm happy with that instead of an F. Especially since I was falling asleep while taking the test.

No comments: