So you wont believe of all the things that I could, I can break a bed! Yup I broke it! Brittany and Malone's that they got from Malone's grandpa! All I did was kneel down on one corner of the bed and *fwoop*thunk* there goes the corner to the floor as if gravity had something to do with it. So I just kinda knocked on their door and said, "uh...the bed broke!" Surprisingly I heard more laughter than anything else. But in reality I didn't really break it! The corner just slipped out of what was supposed to be holding it. You know, where that little thing is supposed to slide up into that other thingamajig. It took all three of us to slip it back into place. And then we made their neighbors hate us cuz we started hammering at it to make it try and stay in place. But there you have it ladies and gents. I, Ashley Nelson, am a fatty! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment